Enis Kirazoglu announced the new game studio Phew Phew Games and the studio’s first game, Anomaly Agent, for the PC platform.
Enis Kirazoglu, one of Turkiye’s most popular game influencers, announced the new game studio Phew Phew Games and the studio’s first game, Anomaly Agent, for the PC platform. Enis Kirazoglu and his creative team, known for working on game projects apart from the popular game review and agenda videos he has produced for a while, gathered under the brand Phew Phew Games.
Anomaly Agent, announced after nearly two years of development, is about the adventures of Agent 70, who is tasked with destroying the Anomaly threats that threaten the world. On the very day that Agent 70 gets promoted, a threat arises that threatens the integrity of the timeline. Realizing that he is facing a much larger threat than the missions he has undertaken so far, Agent 70 finds himself on a mission that requires him to preserve the integrity of time.
Anomaly Agent brings many innovations to the “action-platform” genre
There is a lot of exciting content waiting for players in Anomaly Agent, which is full of innovations. Some notable features of the game are as follows:
- Uninterrupted, fluid and dynamic game structure,
- Agent 70 will have both melee and ranged combat options,
- Enemies will be able to interact with each other and become new enemy types,
- Players will also be able to interact with the environment in different ways in the game’s dynamically designed levels; While it is necessary to pay attention to the traps, places can also offer unexpected surprises to the player,
- Agent 70 will be able to dialogue with the characters in the game.
Anomaly Agent, which is planned to be released this year, is planned to be released first on Steam and then on popular consoles.
Source: Egirisim / Prepared by Irem Yildiz