Social Selling Conference:
Entering new markets via social media
ModumUp presents its Annual International Online Social Selling conference, which will take place on June 15th, 2022, at 12 pm (UTC + 03:00). Leading experts in Social Selling and B2B sales from around the globe will share their experiences, case studies, and insights on lead generation and networking with potential clients. The event’s foremost goal is to target everyone who works in B2B and wants to promote their company or products in local or international markets.
15 speakers will share best practices of B2B lead generation in the global market and give an in-depth look at the details of working in LATAM, MENA, APAC, and the USA:
- .Hanzo Ng (https://www.linkedin.com/in/salesninjahanzo), a bright speaker and Social Selling expert from Malaysia, will share how to reach out to corporate clients using LinkedIn.
- Con Sotidis (https://www.linkedin.com/in/consotidis) is a Social Selling expert from Australia; we met him when he was an active participant in our previous conference. Con will talk about the art of Social Selling in the Australian market and beyond.
- Ibrahim Diab (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ibrahimdiab), a B2B sales practitioner and sales manager from Egypt who will discuss business development and B2B sales approaches to increase your market share.
- Olga Kulikova (https://www.linkedin.com/in/olga-kulikovaa), a sales expert and a member of the Trade Council of India and Russia, will present the specifics of business communication and B2B sales within the Indian market.
- Maxim Andreev (https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxvandreyev), the founder of Rosterize, will share his own mistakes and findings in B2B lead generation within the aviation industry, primarily in the US but throughout other countries.
- Olga Frid (https://www.linkedin.com/in/olgafrid), the founder of IFG Lab, ex. Microsoft, Kaspersky Lab, and OZON will explain how Social Selling fits into a systematic approach to business development throughout the international market.
- Carola Rodrigues (https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolarodrigues), a keynote speaker from the Netherlands and an expert in Social Selling, will share her views on Social Selling as a combination of online and offline activities.
- Belen Navarro (https://www.linkedin.com/in/belennavarromarketingbusinessconsultant), a digital marketing expert from Mexico, talks about how to use Social Selling in business communication within the LATAM region.
- Taner Özdeş (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanerozdes), a well-known B2B sales expert from Turkey, will share the specifics of B2B networking in the Turkish market.
- Morgan Smith (https://www.linkedin.com/in/morganjsmith) and Nicholas Thickett (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasthickett/), keynote speakers from the USA and Canada, Managing Partners at Alignd, will tell how to book meetings on LinkedIn without pitching in the USA and Canadian markets.
- Olga Bondareva (https://www.linkedin.com/in/olgabond), CEO of Social Selling agency ModumUp, will talk about Social Selling in the Global Market.
- Ekaterina Altbregina (https://www.linkedin.com/in/katealtbregina) and Sofia Lopatkina (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sofia-lopatkina), Directors at the Social Selling agency ModumUp, will make a presentation about lead generation in MENA, LATAM, and APAC and talk about the specifics of communication and share case studies.
Conference participants will gain practical tools for achieving business objectives via social media:
- Entrepreneurs and Top Managers can discover how to implement new and efficient tools for lead generation, B2B sales, and revenue growth.
- Marketing Directors and Managers can focus on new channels for lead generation and opportunities to broadcast a company’s expertise to the target audience.
- Sales and Business Development Directors and Managers can find new ways to connect with unreachable decision-makers and build relationships with potential clients.
● Date and time: June 15th, 2022, from 12 pm – 7 pm (UTC + 03:00)
● The official conference language: English
● Participation format: Free
● Registration link: https://modumup.com/socialsellingconf2022
ModumUp – international Social Selling agency for B2B. The company was founded 3 years ago by Olga Bondareva, former Microsoft Social Media Lead for the Central and Eastern Europe region, and it’s growing fast! Over the past year, the agency’s revenue doubled from $300,000 to over $600,000. ModumUp is one of the Top-10 LinkedIn Marketing Agencies, specializing in B2B lead generation, according to Expandi Group. We have partnerships with but are not limited to Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud, and Pega.